If you’re looking for a delicious and easy recipe for mango mousse cake, This mango mousse cake is the perfect summer dessert!
This soft and fluffy mousse is made with fresh mangoes, and the cake is layered with a moist and soft sponge cake. This recipe is the perfect balance of sweet and tart, with a light and airy mousse texture that will melt in your mouth.
Recipe for mango mousse cake:
The mango mousse cake is a summery dessert that is soft, airy, and refreshing. It has a layer of mango mousse, made with fresh mangoes, and a layer of sponge cake. The cake is decorated with mango slices and mint leaves.
To make the mango mousse, you will need:
- 2 cups of fresh mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
To make the sponge cake, you will need:
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- – 1/2 cup of butter, at room temperature
- – 2 eggs
- – 1/2 cup of milk
- First, make the mango mousse. In a blender or food processor, puree the mangoes until they are smooth. In a large bowl, whisk together the mango puree, cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. While you prepare the cake, place the mousse in the fridge to firm up.
- To make the cake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until they are light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Alternately add the flour mixture and milk to the batter, beginning and ending with the flour.
- Spread the batter evenly between the two pans and bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick or cake tester comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for a few minutes before removing them from the pans. To make the cake, place one cake layer on a plate or cake stand. Top with the mango mousse, and then top with the other cake layer. Decorate the top of the cake with mango slices and mint leaves.
Tips for perfect mango mousse cake:
- Start with a good quality mango puree. This will be the base of your mousse, so it’s essential to use a high-quality product.
- Make the mango puree soft and fluffy by whipping it. This will take some time and patience, but it’s worth it!
- Fold in whipped cream to lighten the mixture. Be sure to use a stabilized whipped cream so that it doesn’t collapse when you add it to the mousse.
- Finally, fold in some diced fresh mangoes for texture and flavor. Be careful not to overmix at this stage or you’ll deflate the mousse.
- Chill the mousse for at least 2 hours before serving. This will allow the flavors to meld and the mousse to firm up slightly. Serve chilled with a dollop of whipped cream on top!
We hope you enjoyed our recipe for mango mousse cake without gelatin. With its light, fluffy texture and sweet mango flavor, this mango mousse cake is the perfect summer dessert. It’s easy to make so you can enjoy it stress-free. And because it’s made with just a few simple ingredients. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try and let us know how you like it!