No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe with step by step procedure. Biscuit cake is one of the easiest and yummy cake one can make. This no-bake biscuit cake has chocolate in it and tastes too good. This biscuit cake tastes similar to Chocolate cake and is a layered cake.
- Chocolate (80g for this tutorial)
- Milk (half cup)
- Coffee (half tablespoon)
- Cocoa powder (1 tablespoon)
- Biscuits (250g for this tutorial)
Note: you can use digestive biscuits or glucose biscuits
- Take a pan (medium-sized) and properly line it with aluminum foil (or baking paper, butter paper)
- Warm at most half a cup of water in a pan (water should be slightly hot) and pour instant coffee (1 tbsp) in it and mix them well
Note: You can use cocoa powder with coffee or liquid or drinking chocolate
- Take milk (half cup) in another container and add cocoa powder (1 tbsp) and mix them well to make a solution(do not leave any chunks)
- Add sugar (more or less according to your taste) to the mixture (step 3). If using sweet biscuits then keep the sugar quantity low
- Put the pan on the stove on low flame and stir it to dissolve sugar completely and let it to boil
- After it comes to a boil let it cook for 2 more minutes while stirring on a low flame
- Switch off the flame, add sliced chocolate pieces to the pan and mix it smooth and keep it aside till becomes warm. The chocolate will be melted in the mix
Optional: check sugar level (don’t forget you still have to add biscuits which contain sugar) also you can add some dry fruits or nuts if you like.
- Take your biscuits and dip them one by one in a coffee solution (step 2). Only coat the biscuit with the solution no need to soak in completely
Warning: Don’t let the biscuit dip for more than a second or they may break depends on the biscuit you use but exercise precaution.
- Place the biscuits covered in solution (step 8) in the pan (step 1) and line them in layers according to your pan size
- Pour the almost half or less of chocolate icing (step 7) on biscuits layer uniformly but do it gently with a spatula (or knife if not available). Spread it completely over the biscuits layer (by moving or tilting the pan).
- Repeat step 8 to put another two layers of biscuits over the previous toppings layer (step 9) and then repeat step10to spread the remaining chocolate icing uniformly over the biscuits layer
- Seal the pan using foil or lid and put it in the fridge and let it sit for up to 5 hours (you can prefer keeping it overnight)
- After refrigerating now carefully remove the paper or foil and put the cake in a tray and the cake is ready to serve