Hey! Chocolate lovers beware! Very sweet! An easy Bundt cake made with cake mix, instant pudding, sour cream, and chocolate chips. Here we have the Easy Double Chocolate Brownie Cake Fudgy Recipe delicious and decadent Brownie Cake made from scratch. This moist and tender cake is made using real chocolate and boasts a crackly, meringue-like crust. This deliciously rich chocolate cake is made with a chocolate brownie batter that’s baked until cracked.
- White sugar 1 cup
- Brown sugar 3 / 4 cup
- Baking powder 1teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour 2 cup
- Vegetable oil 2 / 3 cup
- Milk 1 / 3 cup
- Water 1 cup
- Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
- Cooking spray
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened) 1 / 2 cup
- Powdered or confectioners sugar 1 / 2 cup
- Caramel ice cream topping (or your personal choice)
- Milk 1 tablespoon (or more if you like)
- Softened butter 3 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened) 2 tablespoons
- Turn ON the oven and heat up to 175°C and grease the baking pan (9*13 inch) with cooking spray.
- Mix cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, brown sugar, white sugar, and flour in a bowl.
- Pour in a bowl the water, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and mix until well-merged and spread in the pan.
- Bake 30 minutes in the oven which is heated before until the top is dry and edges have started to pull away from sides of the pan and after this let it cool for 30 more minutes
- #Frosting: Next mix in butter, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar in a bowl till they are smooth.
- Add at least enough milk to reach a spreading firmness.
- Spread frosting over cooled brownies and drip topping on top and cut the brownies in squares.