Here I am introducing you to one of the best Easy Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe. This is very simple and easy to make. It’s a very delicious and crunchy recipe.
- Cocoa powder 2 tablespoon
- Milk 1 cup
- Milk digestive biscuits
- ENO 1 teaspoon
- Heat the pan beforehand on medium heat for 10min and place a wire stand inside it
- Fully blend the biscuits (in fine powder)
- Put biscuits (powdered) in a bowl for mixing
- Add cocoa powder (2 tbsp) in the same above bowl and mix them well
- Add the milk (gently) to the biscuit mixture and blend together smoothly (without chunks)
- Put ENO (1tsp) in the dough made previously with also adding some milk on the salt and mix everything quickly
- Immediately pour the batter in the tin/stand prepared (step 1) and cover it, now place this above cake tin in a preheated oven
- Bake in the oven for 35min maximum at 180°C (and check it by putting a toothpick)
- If the toothpick is clean then it is cooked otherwise heat it for few more minutes(2-4 min)
- Unfold the cake and put it on a plate
- Optional: you can decorate the cake with some melted chocolate etc.