This chocolate ice cream cake recipe is sure to please everyone at your next party or get-together! The cake is made with a chocolate cake mix, chocolate ice cream, and chocolate frosting, so it’s super chocolatey and delicious. It’s also really easy to make – just mix everything together and freeze it for a few hours. Serve it up with some fresh berries or whipped cream and enjoy!
Items Required to Make Chocolate Ice Cream Cake Recipe:
- Unsalted and melted butter1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar 2 tbsp
- Whipped Cream
- Heavy cream 1 cup
- chocolate ice cream1 liter softened
- Ice cream 1 liter (choose yourself)
- Hot fudge cup(store-bought or yummy homemade)
- Oreo’s biscuit 1 large pack (30-36 biscuits )
- Vanilla extract 1 / 2 tsp
- Use a blender or food processor, and beat the Oreo biscuits into a fine crumb.
- Stir the butter (melted) together with oreo crumbs, then spread into a pan (without greasing the pan)
- Make sure it is very tightly packed (use the back of a spatula to firmly press it) and freeze for 15min
- Using the above time, place the chocolate ice cream(softened) in a bowl and give it a good stir to rid any frozen lumps for a nice, smooth, and soft ice cream
- Spread it on top of the frozen crust (step 3) and freeze for almost 30min
- Now during this time (step 5), place the 2nd ice cream (softened)flavor into a bowl and stir it until it is completely smooth and soft
- Spread it again on top of the chocolate ice cream (step 5) and freeze for almost 30min
- Making Hot fudge: Add sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate chips are melted. Remove from heat and stir in butter. Stir until butter is melted and put hot fudge in a jar
- Make sure the hot fudge is a spreadable consistency (slightly heat it if using storebought)
- Spread hot fudge on top of the ice cream as it is not cold, the two will slightly mix as you spread and then freeze it for at most 30min
- Use a mixer to beat the powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form for about 4 to 5min
- Spread on top of the hot fudge layer and spread sprinkles on the top
- Cover with aluminum foil and freeze it for at least 12 hours before serving. Use a very sharp knife to cut, making sure you are cutting into the crust.
We hope you enjoyed our chocolate ice cream cake recipe! This recipe is a simple and delicious way to serve the cake at your next party or get-together.
With a delicious chocolate cake and a creamy frozen topping, it’s sure to be a huge hit. You can make it even more fun by serving it with different toppings and ice cream flavors! If you have any questions about this recipe, please contact us. Thank you for reading!