I have one of the most loveable and delicious Best Blondie Cake Recipe with Chocolate Chips and Pecans. The best part is that they’re ridiculously easy to make they have fewer ingredients than cookies and they’re easier than brownies because there’s no chocolate to melt. This version made with chocolate chips and pecans is my all-time favorite.
- Flour (use spoon method to ensure they end up dense and not too cakey)
- Brown Sugar
- Granulated sugar
- Unsalted butter (if salted only is available then reduce the salt to a tiny pinch)
- Eggs (2 at room temperature)
- Vanilla Extract
- Butterscotch(use 1 cup butterscotch baking chips)
- Chocolate chip (1 cup semi-sweet milk or dark chocolate chips)
- Chocolate pecan (3 by 4 cup your favorite chocolate chip and 3 by 4 cup minced pecans)
- Baking powder
- Start by whipping brown sugar, unsalted butter, and granulated sugar till combined well.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Now after combining the above ingredients now add salt, flour, and baking powder and mix only till combined.
- (Optional) stir in chocolate chips, butterscotch, or chocolate pecan.
- After blondie batter is prepared scoop it in a pan(as per your own requirement) lined with parchment paper or foil and spread it around in a layer.
- Bake until the top is set and lightly golden brown.
- Cool it for almost 2 hours before slicing.